Thank you for considering Camino Nuevo Charter Academy for your child’s education. We are committed to ensuring that our students are competitive and prepared for the 21st century.
CNCA is open to any school-aged resident of the state of California. CNCA will not charge students tuition and will not discriminate against any student on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, or disability.
Admission to CNCA is on a first-come, first-serve basis. If there is more interest than available openings, entrance will be determined by a public lottery.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and complete the Enrollment Interest Form (CNCA Lottery Form) below.
- Return the completed form (in person, fax or email) to one of our campuses.
- Submission of the completed Enrollment Interest Form ensures your child a spot in the lottery.
CNCA LOTTERY SYSTEM
- CNCA’s lottery is held in February each year at every campus. Parents will be notified of the specific date after submitting the Enrollment Interest Form.
- Only open seats will be filled.
- Names of students who have completed an Enrollment Interest Form will be entered into the lottery.
- All students entered into the lottery will be assigned a lottery number.
- Families selected in the lottery will be notified by phone call and /or mail.
- Notified families must confirm intent to enroll within seven days and attend an enrollment orientation. Families that do not respond will be withdrawn from the list.